A downloadable game for Windows
Voxel Force is a unique multi player first person shooter. You must use physics to your advantage if you want to help your team win. There is no violence in Voxel Force instead of killing the other team you just have to stop them from completing their objectives while still completing your own.
- Force Push Gun - Use this gun to push other players around
- Force Pull Gun - Use this gun to pull other players away from their objective
- Glue Gun - Shoot a patch of glue on the ground to slow other players down
- Gravity Gun - Turn a players gravity off and make them fly off into the air. (TIP: Hit a player with one of the force guns straight afterwards and see them go zooming across the map with no control.)
- Capture the Cube - Two teams (Red/Green) have five minutes to score as many points as possible by walking through the enemy team's source Cube.
Is Voxel Force for you?
- Do you like shooter games?
- Do you like games that test your skill?
- Do you like having fun?
If any of those answers were a yes, then this game is for you.
Voxel Force is an Early Access title, currently in Pre-Alpha. There are many features that we plan to have and we are operating on a buy it once scheme. If you buy the game now you will get access to every update to the game's PC version including a Steam Key when the game releases on Steam.
Because Voxel Force is in such an early stage of development it is on sale for a whopping 75% off making it only $5.00. The price will increase as features are added to the game.
- W,A,S,D keys for movement
- Mouse to look around
- Left Mouse Button to fire or destroy blocks
- Right Mouse Button to place blocks
- 1,2,3,4,5 to select different weapons
- Left Ctrl to fire guns
We'll be launching a Kickstarter campaign to further fund development of Voxel Force. The main aim of the campaign will be to raise funds to hire an artist to make the game look as good as it can. We plan to launch the campaign after Voxel Force has had a few more updates and we're completely confident in the direction the game is taking.
Features We Plan to Add
- More Game Modes
- Free for All
- More Weapons
- Teleport gun that will teleport a player towards a placed homing beacon.
- Grenades! You'll be able to throw grenades that will affect more players than just a gun would. You could use a Cage Grenade to trap a player in place until the cage wears out.
- Peaceable defense blocks! Place blocks that will give you a power up if you're standing close enough to them, these power ups could increase the range of your weapons or even make them more powerful or just give you a speed boost. The possibilities are limitless!
- More Maps
- We want to add more maps. Some will be completely procedural generated making each play through a unique experience, and others will be handcrafted for certain game modes, with hidden sniper areas and defendable bases.
- Online Leaderboard's
- Competitive Matchmaking
- Private Game Rooms
|Published||1 year ago|
|Authors||Indie voodoo, GeorgeVicarey, regimental|
|Tags||3D, blocks, First-Person, FPS, Massively multiplayer, Multiplayer, Physics, Voxel|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: